Do you have expert business knowledge you want to share?
We like to give our readers diverse perspectives of business trends. We are currently accepting guest post submissions from qualified writers.
Our Writing Guidelines
Informative, engaging and insightful are some of the words that describe the content we publish.
To ensure that your post is accepted, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Proposed topics must be related to link building and digital marketing. These include business marketing, SEO, branding, link building, social media, digital PR etc. Anything outside these would be rejected.
- 2 – 3 topic ideas must be pitched to us to choose from, along with links to previously published articles on websites or blogs not authored by you. The byline of said articles must carry your name.
- Maximum number of links allowed in articles is 8. Each article must have link ratio of 6:4 i.e. 6 links to existing articles on our blog and 4 links to related external articles. We reserve the right to remove irrelevant links.
- Submit only original content. Articles that do not pass our plagiarism test will not be accepted. Already published articles will also not be accepted.
- Articles that do not read like they were written by a native English speaker will not be accepted.
- Write in short sentences and paragraphs.
- Articles must have a natural flow, and not be promotional.
- Include relevant copyright-free images with captions and sources.
- Length of articles must be between 750 to 1500 word-count.
What You Get
Author Byline: You get a byline on every article accepted and published, along with a 60-word bio provided by you.
Backlink: You get a backlink to your site in your bio.
Topic ideas can be sent to chris(at)effectiveinboundmarketing(dot)com .
Thank you for your interest in sharing a guest post with you. We look forward to receiving your submission.
What We Won’t Accept
Payment for link insertion
Payment for guest post publishing
Articles that promote our competitors (are you silly?)
Requesting that we link to your homepage in an article.
Telling us how awesome our article is and how you think linking to your website in it would make it more awesome. We don’t like that.
If you’re interested in a sponsored post, send an email info (at) effectiveinboundmarketing.com. Rates start at $200 and will follow disclosure guidelines.